sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

Don´t forget

Only a force bigger than love could make us concur.

In the sweetness of his mouth, 
I left my name ten thousand times.

Endless times love and pain were burning 

with the same fervour.

And one day, a big abyss made its way beetween us,

the stark separation was unavoiable,
The time made us strangers.

I missed him, 

I missed the good one, 
the mighty, the protector, 
I missed his strong arms around me, 
I missed his warmth, 
and then I cried sorrowfully.

The boy was turning into a man and the man was turning into a monster...


With a strange face between hurt and deal, 

he realized the sea was fall in love with the mountain, 
and he is only a man in the other side of the deepness .

In the sweetness of his mouth I left my name, 

that sweetness just existed for one second, 
and he has not said my name anymore.

He can't chase me out there,

Or name me out loud.

He is unable to avoid his own dishonor,

And I am unable to love him again.

My kindness died asphyxiated in his arms,

and my whispers in his uncouth hands.

Only a force bigger than love could make us concur...


I must learn to live with that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario